“Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace... but we would be hollow... Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.”

lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

The end of the affair.

She was a married woman who had not yet known love.
In a time of war two people found the passion that was missing in their lives.
One secret that means the end but the beginig of the affair.

"Love doesn't end, just because we don't see each other"
"You have to understand. I'm jealous of everything that moves. I'm jealous of the rain!"
"Tell Him I'm sorry. I'm too human. Too weak. Tell Him I can't keep my promises. I'm tired of being without you" 

M: I'm jealous of this stocking.
S: Why?
M: Because it does what I can't. Kisses your whole leg. And I'm jealous of this button.
S: Poor, innocent button.
M: It's not innocent at all. It's with you all day. I'm not.
S: I suppose you're jealous of my shoes?
M: Yes.
S: Why?
M: Because they'll take you away from me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario